How should I file a claim if I live outside the United States?
GEHA offers multiple ways to submit a claim.
- GEHA will accept an itemized bill or receipt that includes all of the following information:
- Name of patient and relationship to member
- Member identification number
- Name, degree (MD, RN, PhD, etc.) and address of provider
- Date of services or treatments
- Description, in English, of each service or treatment
- Tooth number, tooth surface, quadrant, and/or arch on which treatment or service was performed
- Charge for each service or treatment
Note: In most cases we are able to convert charges into dollars and translate services into English. You may aid this process by submitting a separate English-language outline of the rendered services and/or treatments. Be sure to include your name and GEHA ID number on this outline and on the original itemized bill. We will do our best to work with what you send us.
2. You may also print an ADA claim form.
You or your provider may send paper claims to:
GEHA Connection Dental Federal
PO Box 2336
Independence, MO, 64051-2336
You may also send them via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax them to (816) 257-3241. Please send a separate fax for each patient. Also, please designate on the claim whether you want payment to be distributed to you or your provider.